Founded in 1968, Faircon Service Company has the experience, knowledge and reputation you expect from a mechanical contractor. You’ll work directly with owner Paul Schoenecker, a graduate of Dunwoody College of Technology and 25+ years field experience.
Paul and his experienced technicians collaborate with their trade partners and your vendor partners to ensure a stress free project that’s completed on time, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
Paul Schoenecker, President
Paul Schoenecker has over 25 years of HVAC experience and is an expert in the industry. In 1993, Paul started his career as a service technician here at Faircon and in 1998 he purchased the company.
Paul’s knowledge, expertise and experience include:
- 25+ years of HVAC industry experience
- Master licenses in gas fitting, steam/hot water, refrigeration, oil burner installer
- High pressure piping contractor – Power limited technician – 2nd class B boiler operator’s license
- Dunwoody College of Technology
Jim Berthiaume, Service Manager
Jim Berthiaume has been in the industry for over 30 years and with Faircon Service Company since 2001. Jim is responsible for dispatching all service technicians, customer service, parts ordering and equipment pricing.
Patti Ledin, Office Manager
Since 1991, Patti has been responsible for all internal office operations from AP/AR, payroll, accounting and all other business functions for Faircon Service Company.
Faircon’s team of technicians are the best in the business. All of our Union technicians are highly skilled and have completed at least two years of schooling and served a five-year apprenticeship.
Faircon technicians are members of:
- Pipefitters Local 455
- Pipefitters Local 539
- Sheet Metal Workers’ Local 10
Faircon Service Company is proud to be affiliated with:
- Minnesota Mechanical Contractors Association (MMCA)
- SMARCA of Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota Inc.
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA)
- St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce